LDR 802 Module 9 Assignment Synthesis Paper – Leadership Behavior
Synthesis is the act of creating something new from multiple existing entities. Synthesis of research is creating a new idea from existing ideas. It is a process developed through time and practice. In this assignment, you will apply the synthesis process to the course journal readings and your selected readings. As you synthesize, consider how leadership behavior influences leadership results. For example, leadership behaviors such as speech and mannerisms as well as what is not said or done effect followers profoundly in both their sense of value and their motivation.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to the annotated bibliography and outline you created in the Module 5 assignment along with the assignment feedback from your instructor.
- Locate at least two additional, topically-related, empirical Use ‘Empirical Research Checklist’ to guide your selection.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Locate the annotated bibliography and outline you created in the Module 5 assignment. Using the outline you developed, the information from the annotated bibliography, and the feedback provided by your instructor, write a paper (2,000-2,250 words) that synthesizes all three articles from the Module 5 annotated bibliography with the two (or more) topically-related, empirical articles you selected. Do that by including the following:
- A statement of at least three common themes addressed in all of the articles.
- A statement of the conclusions that can be drawn when the articles are taken together as a single entity. What is the overall message of the group of articles? Focus specifically on how leadership behaviorinfluences leadership results. How might identity, worldview, and socio-cultural group membership influence the behaviors that effective leaders exhibit?