CNL-605 Symptoms Of Schizophrenia Exhibited by Ted
Read the Topic 5 Ted Case Study. Using 1,200-1,500 words create a treatment plan for Ted that answeres the following:
- What symptoms of schizophrenia does Ted exhibit? Based on the sub-types criteria for schizophrenia, which symptoms does Ted display?
- What are some potential secondary diagnoses? What evidence would support these secondary diagnoses?
- What theory and treatment options would be most effective in treating schizophrenia? Use evidence-based knowledge as justification to address the presenting symptoms in Ted’s case.
- Identify three treatment goals and three objectives for each treatment goal that addresses the salient concerns and adverse risks in the case of Ted.
- Include at least five scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Course Resources if you need assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competency and professional standards:
MS Clinical Mental Health Counseling
1.4: Demonstrate knowledge and skill in working with unique counseling populations. [CACREP 2.F.2.a, 2.F.2.b, 2.F.2.c, 2.F.2.d, 2.F.2.e, 2.F.2.f, 2.F.2.g, 2.F.2.h, 2.F.4.a, 2.F.4.b, 2.F.4.c, 2.F.4.d, 2.F.4.e, 2.F.4.f, 2.F.4.g, 2.F.4.h, 2.F.4.i, 2.F.4.j]
This assignment is informed by the following CACREP Standards:
2.F.7.c. Procedures for assessing risk of aggression or danger to others, self-inflicted harm, or suicide.
2.F.7.e. Use of assessments for diagnostic and intervention planning