DeVry ENGL 216 Global Food Shortage during Covid 19 Formal Report
If you choose to write a formal report, its subject will be the analysis of, and recommendations for, the improvement of a product, service, or process that the company offers. The audience for this report will be the decision makers at the organization who have the ability to approve your idea. Here are a few sample ideas for formal reports.
- Assume you work in a bank. You have an idea to make it easier for new customers to switch banks without missing any bill payments.
- Assume you work for a charitable organization. You have a plan to encourage more donations, attract volunteers, or improve the charity in some other way.
- Assume you are in the military. You have a plan to improve morale or to enhance combat readiness.
- Assume you work in a manufacturing facility. You have a plan to streamline production.
- Assume you work for a software company. You have a plan to make your software more secure from hackers.
You may base your report topic on something related to your current career or a previous one. If you don’t have formal work experience, you may base your report on the type of organization you’d like to work for in the future.