ECE335 Week 2 – Assignment 2 Week 2 Lesson Plan Assignment
Week 2 – Assignment 2
Week 2 Lesson Plan Assignment
[WLO: 3] [CLO: 3]
This assignment builds on the literacy lesson plan that incorporates a piece of children’s literature that you started in Week 1. Use instructor feedback to modify the Week 1 portion and then add what you learned in the Week 2 interactive: materials, introduction, lesson procedures, and guided practice. Create your own ideas rather than using the exact ideas presented in the learning activity.
To prepare for this assignment,
- Review the that you will use to complete this assignment.
Include the following in this assignment:
- Include the contents from Week 1: standard, goal, objective.
- Determine 5 to 15 materials needed to carry out the lesson.
- Outline the introduction in 5 to 15 steps.
- Create lesson procedures in 5 to 15 steps.
- Develop a guided practice in 5 to 15 steps.
- Upload the document to Waypoint.
Note: Once you receive feedback for this assignment, modify these portions in your next lesson plan assignment.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.