ECE335 Week 3 – Assignment 1 Week 3 Lesson Plan Assignment
Week 3 – Assignment 1
Week 3 Lesson Plan Assignment
[WLO: 4] [CLOs: 3]
This assignment builds on the literacy lesson plan that incorporates a piece of children’s literature that you started in Week 1. Use instructor feedback to modify the Weeks 1 and 2 sections and then add what you learned in the Week 3 interactive: differentiation, independent practice, check for understanding, and closing. Create your own ideas rather than using the exact ideas presented in the learning activity.
To prepare for this assignment,
- Review the that you will use to complete this assignment.
In this assignment
- Include the contents from Week 1: standard, goal, lesson.
- Include the contents from Week 2: materials, introduction, lesson procedures, guided practice.
- Determine ways you will differentiate for three types of learners.
- Explain the independent practice in 5 to 15 steps.
- Develop two specific ways you will check for student understanding.
- Describe the closing in 5 to 15 steps.
- Upload the document to Waypoint.
Note: Once you receive feedback for this assignment, modify these portions in your next lesson plan assignment.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.