HRM 517 Strayer University Wk 10 Managing Human Resource Projects Discussion
HRM 517 Business Employment Law Week 10 Discussion 1 Using Balance Scorecard to Measure Project Effectiveness
You are a project manager for a large electronics retailer (e.g., Best Buy) who will be implementing a new time-keeping system to track hourly and salaried employees’ time and attendance. You have been asked to develop a balance scorecard that can be used to manage the effectiveness of this project. Select an area (e.g., financial, customer, business, and learning) that you will focus on from a balance scorecard viewpoint, and explain how you will measure the effectiveness of the project.
- Chapter 14: “Determining Project Progress and Results,” in Contemporary Project Management.
- Chapter 15: “Finishing the Project and Realizing the Benefits,” in Contemporary Project Management.
- Chapter 14 PowerPoint.
- Chapter 15 PowerPoint.
- How to Gather Data.
- Review this video from the Project Management Foundations series.
- Understanding Baseline, Scheduled, and Actual Values.
- Review this video from the Microsoft Project 2013 Essential Training series.