NSG 456 Outcomes Management For Practicing Nurse Research
Week 4- Finding Evidence
Evidence that supports a conclusion is part of the research process. Literature reviews often accompany research papers in the form of a summary and synthesis of the published information about the research topic. Although this week’s assignment is not a literature review, it is designed to familiarize you with the practice of finding appropriate sources and information on a topic.
Find three original research articles that apply to your research topic. The articles must be
- peer reviewed,
- recent (published within 5 years), and
- statistically significant.
Write a 260-word summary of each article in which you identify (include these as headings).
- independent variable(s),* Students have difficulty with variables, I have added a guide for you under Week 4.
- dependent variable(s),
- methods, and
For each of the articles, determine if the article is suitable for inclusion in a literature review for your research topic.
- If it is not, explain why.
- If it is, explain how the information can be used to inform practice.
Compile all summaries in one document.
Do not include the entire article, but include a link to the article
Include the APA citation for each article before each summary.
Submit the APA citation, link to the article and summaries.