PCN 610 Assignment #4 Benchmark – Initial Treatment Plan: Eliza (Obj. 4.1, 4.2, and 4.4)
This assignment contains four parts, as identified and described below. Please include four subheadings in your paper that clearly identifies each part. In a 1800 -word paper, include the following:
Introduction: 250 words with strong thesis statement
Part 1: Intake ( 325 words)
- Read and review the Eliza intake document. ( see attachment)
- Assess how you would use the Level 01 Cross-Cutting Measure (CCM-1) ( SEE ATTACHMENT ) , in addition to what specific questions would need to be answered by the end of the biopsychosocial assessment.
Part 2: Biopsychosocial Assessment ( 325 words)
- Review the completed biopsychosocial assessment for Eliza. ( see attachment)
- Provide an assessment related to client symptomology along with a DSMand ICD diagnosis based on client assessment.
- Provide the initial treatment goals and plan.
Part 3: Treatment Planning ( 325 words)
- Determine what Level 02 Cross-Cutting Measure (CCM-2) you would utilize in future sessions based on the information provided.
- Identify one additional assessment outside of those provided by the APA that would measure what the future counselor is attempting to assess based on treatment goals/plan.
- Describe how you would convey the assessment findings to the client and family.
- Include how you would prioritize the needs and formulate agreed upon outcomes, measures, and strategies.
Part 4: Referral ( 325 words)
- Identify any possible referrals you might make and how you might address them with your client.
- How would you know who to make referrals to and how would you follow up with the referral after you make it?
Conclusion : 250 words
Be sure to include SEVEN scholarly resources in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.