PSY 966E Topic 1 Assignment Individual Success Plan (ISP)
Planning is the key to successful completion of the dissertation. In this assignment, you will collaborate with your chair to establish a plan for completing a reasonable amount of the dissertation during this course. It is important to show all of the intended deliverables, as negotiated with your chair, in your Individual Success Plan. You will submit these deliverables to your chair in the appropriate modules for the purpose of grading.
The time it will take to complete your Final Dissertation will depend upon the schedule you establish for completing each of the milestones. As such, it is important to review the milestones to ensure you are meeting each one along the Dissertation Journey.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate and download ‘Dissertation Completion Individual Success Plan’ (ISP).
- Review the Dissertation Milestones as found in the DC Network.
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite, unless otherwise directed by your instructor. If so directed, refer to the Student Success Center for directions. Only Word documents can be submitted to LopesWrite.
Complete the Contact Information table at the beginning of the resource, and type in your signature and the date on which you completed the table.
Read the information in the ISP document including the following:
- Learner Expectations
- Derivation of the ISP
- Instructions for Completing the ISP
Follow the instructions and complete the ISP.