UMUC ACCT 221 Microsoft Corporation SEC 10-K Report
Report Layout ( The corporation has already been selected it will be Microsoft: NASDAQ: MSFT)
- Include a title page (include your name on the title page). The report must include headings such as Accounts Receivable and Inventory (topics from the textbook); other examples would be Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows, and the Statement of Shareholders’ Equity.
- Include a brief introduction of your company as well as a conclusion/summary at the end. The majority of your report should include accounting topics in weeks one through five.
- You must include the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows, and the Statement of Shareholders’ Equity in your report. You can copy directly from the SEC 10-K Report. The statements are not included in the page count.
- PowerPoint Presentation
- You must prepare a PowerPoint draft and post it to Peer-Review of SEC 10-K Project discussion.
- Once you have received feedback on your PowerPoint draft, make appropriate revisions, and submit the final version in the SEC 10-K PowerPoint Presentation assignment folder.
- ( The corporation has already been selected it will be Microsoft: NASDAQ: MSFT)