IDoing Business Globally Using Wireless Mobile Network Discussion
In discussion 5, we looked at networks in general; however, in this discussion we’re looking at wireless networks, mostly focusing on mobile networks. Mobile networks in a global economy can be a challenge for multiple reasons. First, governments in other countries control the mobile networks. Second is the technology. Mobile networks in other countries might not be as good as the mobile networks within the US. As a global company, how can we deal with this? With a big push for 5G, which has speeds well over 2Gbps, how does that change the way you do business? What are some things you need to think about when it comes to doing business globally, using a wireless mobile network?
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
Note: APA format 400-500 words. Avoid plagiarism.