Would you like to automate your tasks, plan your daily duties, spend less time on social media and be more productive by using apps and plugins?
Then get this book and you will learn about many free and easy-to-use tools that will help you increase your productivity and achieve more in less time.
- After reading this book, you will be able to:
- Be more effective on social media
- Track, schedule and manage your emails in Gmail
- Create images, enhance photos, record screencasts and annotate screenshots with free online tools and smartphone apps
- Manage your tasks and control the time you are spending on “time wasting websites.”
- Improve your teamwork and make it more efficient
- Save and organize Internet resources more efficiently
- Check your grammar and translate texts quicker
- Track price changes on Amazon, eBay, and AliExpress
- Block ads on the Internet
- Get daily inspiration and motivation
- Do other tasks quicker
You don’t need to install and use all the apps, tools and extensions listed in this book. Choose only those you need. Play with them and have fun. If you like using technologies, you will have a rather good time. It’s really interesting and sometimes even mind-blowing what these tools can do for you. And the best part is that almost all of them are free. Moreover, trying out these productivity tools can also be quite entertaining. I’m using this list like my manual and I’m rather sure that you will find it helpful, too.
Since I use Google Chrome as my Internet browser and Android as my smartphone OS, most of the tools listed in this book are for these platforms. Some of them also work for other OS and Internet browsers; however, I won’t be able to offer alternatives for all of them. Therefore, if you don’t use Google Chrome and Android, this book will be less beneficial for you; although you will still be able to use part of the tools listed here.
Don’t procrastinate! Get this book and get things done quicker.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!