- Features tips and tricks from Bonneau Ansley, the #1 Agent in the South per the Wall Street Journal
- Offers systems and techniques that helped him grow from listing his first house in 2009 to selling billions of dollars in real estate—and more than $450 million in 2021 alone!
- Teaches real estate agents simple and subtle shifts that can help them rise to the top of even the most competitive markets
- Shares strategies that helped a dyslexic, ADHD broker outsell even the most seasoned real estate brokers
- Demonstrates how to identify a broker’s strengths and weaknesses
- Explains when it’s best to outsource responsibilities to other team members or industry professionals
- Features advice from other top brokers around the country (in big and small markets, city, suburban, rural)
- Instills confidence in newer agents as they develop experience and build their sales portfolio
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!