How do your measurements capture actionable Design Systems information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement? How do you measure efficient delivery of Design Systems services? What would happen if Design Systems weren’t done? Do you monitor the Design Systems decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve? What business benefits will Design Systems goals deliver if achieved?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Self-Assessment empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Design Systems investments work better.
This Design Systems All-Inclusive Self-Assessment enables You to be that person.
All the tools you need to an in-depth Design Systems Self-Assessment. Featuring 958 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Design Systems improvements can be made.
In using the questions you will be better able to:
– diagnose Design Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
– implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
– integrate recent advances in Design Systems and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Using a Self-Assessment tool known as the Design Systems Scorecard, you will develop a clear picture of which Design Systems areas need attention.
Your purchase includes access details to the Design Systems self-assessment dashboard download which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. You will receive the following contents with New and Updated specific criteria:
– The latest quick edition of the book in PDF
– The latest complete edition of the book in PDF, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
– The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
– Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
– In-depth and specific Design Systems Checklists
– Project management checklists and templates to assist with implementation
INCLUDES LIFETIME SELF ASSESSMENT UPDATES
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!