A companion to the dynamic It’s Okay to Be the Boss: The Management Workshop, this Participant Workbook is a hands-on resource that will help you learn how to overcome the common obstacles to becoming an engaged manager. You will gain a clear understanding of which management challenges can be controlled, along with tips and techniques for effectively controlling them. You will also discover the proven strategies for working around issues that cannot be avoided or controlled.
The It’s Okay to Be the Boss: The Management Workshop leads you through a series of eight back-to-basics techniques that clearly show how to develop the skills that will enhance your management abilities and help you
- Build relationships of trust and confidence with employees
- Delegate tasks, responsibilities, and projects
- Keep employees focused and moving in the right direction
- Increase productivity, quality, retention of high-performers, and turnover among low-performers
- Sharply reduce waste, inefficiency, errors, down-time, and conflict among employees
It’s Okay to Be the Boss:The Management Workshop will help you incorporate into your daily routine the time-tested management techniques that spell success—tracking employee performance, correcting failure, and rewarding success.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!