Outsourcing Success by Design
Use structured, repeatable and optimized processes to design, deliver and manage your outsourcing.
Outsourcing success is determined by two things – outcomes achieved and effectiveness and satisfaction with the journey to achieve these outcomes. One without the other has proven time and again to be insufficient.
OLM50 is founded on this wisdom. It delivers a practical framework that guides you through every phase of the outsourcing life cycle, from initial contemplation of outsourcing through final implementation and ongoing contract execution and governance.
Whether you are a client or provider of outsourced services, seeking to:
• Procure or deliver optimized services;
• Enhance your relationship with your client or service provider; or
• Improve business outcomes, win new business or find creative ways to be more successful together …
OLM50 provides an essential guide to outsourcing. It promotes client self-sufficiency and ownership of outcomes, enabling clients to efficiently and effectively design, procure and manage their outsourcing and it supports service providers in delivering winning proposals to client solicitations.
From establishing strategies and vision, defining service requirements and scope, establishing roles and responsibilities, detailing service levels, setting pricing frameworks, and soliciting and evaluating service providers and offerings, OLM50 delivers support for your journey and improves your opportunity for long-term success.
OLM50 is elaborated in a three-book series.
• Book 1 – OLM50 Overview introduces OLM50 and its components including the five (5) governance dimensions, the fifty (50) governance disciplines and the ten (10) lifecycle phases.
• Book 2 – OLM50 Governance explores in more detail and elaborates on the five (5) dimensions and fifty (50) disciplines of the OLM50 governance model.
• Book 3 – OLM50 Lifecycle explores in more detail and elaborates on the ten (10) lifecycle phases of OLM50 and the more than 100 deliverables produced in these phases.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!