Be more productive with the Oracle PL/SQL language. The fifth edition of this popular pocket reference puts the syntax of specific PL/SQL language elements right at your fingertips, including features added in Oracle Database 12c.
Whether you’re a developer or database administrator, when you need answers quickly, the Oracle PL/SQL Language Pocket Reference will save you hours of frustration with concise summaries of:
- Fundamental language elements, such as block structure, datatypes, and declarations
- Statements for program control, cursor management, and exception handling
- Records, procedures, functions, triggers, and packages
- Execution of PL/SQL functions in SQL
- Compilation options, object-oriented features, collections, and Java integration
This handy pocket reference is a perfect companion to Steven Feuerstein and Bill Pribyl’s bestselling Oracle PL/SQL Programming.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!