400+ ready-to-use, powerful SQL queries
Learn powerful techniques for surfacing and delivering actionable business intelligence using SQL. Practical SQL Queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 contains more than 400 downloadable SQL queries you can use to extract meaningful insights from large amounts of data. The application, syntax, and results of each query are described in detail. The book emphasizes SQL for use in SSMS, but the queries also apply to SSRS, WinForms, WebForms, and many other applications.
- Enter, maintain, and retrieve database data
- Search records using the Where clause
- Sort SQL query results with the Order By clause
- Create tables and perform joins on tables
- Perform set operations using Union, Intersect, and Except
- Group data and produce totals with the Group By clause
- Manipulate and transform data using built-in functions
- Create reusable views and user-defined functions
- Use stored procedures to change SQL dynamically based on conditional factors
- Create, maintain, and secure database objects with DDL and DCL
- Deliver SQL query results to end users
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!